Who’s right for the job?
You have been told that you are great with people, you love helping others and do so genuinely. Your ideal environment is interacting with others from the comfort of your own home (or somewhere else in the world, call yourself a digital nomad). You are a natural communicator that will work to solve the issues of others, can multitask using complex computer systems and don’t shy away from learning new technology.
You will be responsible for creating a high touch experience for our clients through one-on-one contact to assist with varying needs, such as flight delays, last minute bookings, hotel check-in challenges, and much more. Reporting to the Director of Operations or designate, the After Hours Contact Centre Representative is primarily responsible for handling inbound inquiries for urgent travel related requests.
“To work at Elite Travel Management is to be a part of a great team. We are a group of people looking out for the best interests of not only the person we sit next to, but the company as a whole. We are here to grow collectively and personally. We all come to work each day knowing that we need to work hard, to continue the success of our company. If one person succeeds, we all succeed.”
– Elite Travel Management Employee
- Immediate response to inbound client inquiries via phone, e-mail, text or chat when required with itineraries confirmed and sent out same day as requested.
- Effectively research and make decisions based on the information you have available to you, while balancing the needs of the guest with the needs of the business
- Handling and resolving a variety of customer concerns, complaints, and questions by phone and email
- Efficiently manage requests for services and coordinate travel
- Perform outbound calls to hotel suppliers to ensure bookings and billing have been received
- Responding professionally, appropriately, and in a timely manner
- Providing accurate travel advice
- Documenting client concerns for follow up
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services, and promotions
- Additional projects/ assignments as required
- Full fluency in English (verbally and written)
- A combination of two years’ experience in a customer service and/or sales related environment
- Ability to use systems and programs such as Sabre, Excel, Word
- Exceptional customer service focus including the ability to problem solve while balancing the needs of both the customer and the company.
- Customer and solution focused with exceptional interpersonal communication skills (oral and written)
- Extraordinary time management skills, self-motivated and comfortable handling multiple projects simultaneously
- An Alberta home address
- A flexible schedule, the work hours will be based on business needs
- You are smart, independent, self-motivated, empathetic, solutions focused, and passionate about supporting our guests
- A proven track record for punctuality and reliability
- This role is shift work and will be 100% remote, our after hours operations are 24/7/365 days a year and require you to be available to work early mornings, evenings, overnights, weekends, and holidays
- All after hours positions require 4-6 weeks training at Elite Travel Management Head Office
- All equipment required for the role will be provided to you by Elite Travel Management
- A certain standard of work environment is required to ensure a safe and secure connection to our system
This position will offer you great freedom, you can work/ travel wherever you would like as long as you have an Alberta home address. Imagine yourself exploring Italy or Ireland, all while having a full time job to help you do so! It doesn’t get much better than that.
We offer unlimited career potential, and a competitive compensation package will be negotiated based on experience and qualifications. There will be a combination of a competitive base salary and travel perks.
In addition to this, you will be joining an impassioned group of people who are disrupting the travel market by doing things purposefully different.
Ready to make a difference and be part of our story?
Let’s get started.