MPLE Travel (A Division of Elite Travel)
Beach holidays, bucket list trips, group excursions; you love it all. Delivering an impeccable client experience with every interaction brings you joy and is what sets you apart from the rest. Crafting the perfect itinerary brings you a level of excitement and satisfaction that simply cannot be matched.
This is more than “just a job” to you, it’s a way to share your passion for travel and seeing the world. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Not only do you love working with your clients, but you are a self-starter who, above all else, enjoys crafting lasting relationships. Whether it be suppliers, colleagues, potential or actual clients, deep down you’re a true people person.
In this role, you will be responsible for constructing unique travel itineraries (90% leisure, 10% corporate), with a large portion of business coming from MPLE’s parent company.
This position will be full time and 100% remote.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Unparalleled customer service – someone who truly goes above and beyond to retain a client for life
- Assessing your clients’ needs, then providing appropriate travel/ excursion recommendations with their best interest in mind
- Organizing all aspects of travel, from beginning to end – booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation, along with any other requirements
- Enthusiastically researching various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, visa/ vaccine requirements and more
- Managing all unforeseen situations or client issues, such as travel emergencies, with true empathy and understanding
- Keeping accurate record of client deposits, remaining balances, and their due dates
- Maintaining a current knowledge of travel partner offerings and products
- Minimum 2 years of proven working experience as a Leisure Travel Consultant
- Excellent knowledge of the Sabre GDS
- A true commitment to delivering an elevated client experience
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Working knowledge of various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively under pressure while continuing to maintain a high level of client service
- Passion for people, travel, and destinations around the globe
- Ability to meet employment eligibility requirements in Canada
- Agrees to background checks to confirm that you are bondable
Education and additional considerations:
- Post-Secondary in Travel and Tourism is preferred, although not required.
- A strong drive, proven results, and positive attitude are the most sought-after attributes.
We offer unlimited career potential, and a competitive compensation package will be negotiated based on experience and qualifications. There will be a combination of a competitive base salary and a commission structure, along with travel perks.
Does this sound like an opportunity you just can’t pass up?
Let’s get started.